onsdag 20. juni 2012
Grand Hotel Oslo - juni 2012
1. Large and impressive in size, scope, or extent; magnificent: The bridge that crosses the bay is a grand structure.
2. a. Rich and sumptuous: A grand meal was laid before them.
b. Of a solemn, stately, or splendid nature.
3. a. Dignified or noble in appearance or effect: a grand old face that bespeaks suffering but not defeat.
b. Noble or admirable in conception or intent: a grand purpose.
c. Lofty or sublime in character: a speech delivered in the grand style of the great orators.
4. Wonderful or very pleasing: had a grand time.
5. Having higher rank than others of the same category: a grand admiral.
6. Having more importance than others; principal: the grand ballroom of a hotel.
7. Of a haughty or pretentious nature.
8. Including or covering all units or aspects: the grand total.
Så vi kan vel trygt slå fast at denne ikke var "grand"!
Takk til bidragsyter Linda!